Independent Sales Representative
Innova Nutrition, Corporation is looking for highly motivated, independent sales professionals who are interested in building our customer base within local area food retail, fitness, health and wellness facilities and stores.
If you are interested in any of the positions available please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Positions are available in: United States, Nationwide
Reports to: National Sales Manager
Status: Independent Contractor
Job Description Date: May 2017
As a member of the Innova Nutrition sales team, it is your job to be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the product you are communicating to retail sales and health and wellness providers. You will talk about and sample the products to build and maintain sales. You will find new customers within your designated sales region.
An Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge of the products represented.
- Has desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
- Can effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product to health care professionals as well as other health and wellness and fitness professionals.
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Sales background preferred with contacts in the health and wellness sector
- Individuals must ensure a professional, neat, clean, and appropriately groomed appearance.
- Tattoos and body piercings must not be visible while the associate is engaged in their work assignments.
- Proficient use of a Personal Computer and familiarity with Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as basic knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools and programs.
- Daily access to the Internet with the ability to meet system requirements, printer and phone.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition, diabetes, and an interest in fitness based nutrition
Pay: Commission based sales